Tuesday, January 6, 2009

'Bulldog 43' Clinches Toilet Bowl, Tie for First Possible

Well,

We are down to one final game in the Rockybowl and only 1 Place is fully decided, Last Place! CJ 'Bulldog 43' Stafford has clinched the Toilet Bowl and is proudly planning to recieve his $20 back and hang the Toilet Bowl Seat in his room.

With a Florida victory, a tie for First Place ...

Participant, Pts, Wins
1 Terry "My Kid Can Drive Eek" Hubbard, 407, 21
2 Kurt "Half Time" Schlicker, 407, 20
3 Nathan "Nate-a-lator" Schlicker, 403, 21
4 Mike "Imposter Zagman" Gaidos, 402, 24
5 Marion "Farmor Daughter" Inglis, 398, 23

With a Oklahoma victory ....

Participant, Pts, Wins
1 Kurt "Half Time" Schlicker, 437, 21
2 Terry "My Kid Can Drive Eek" Hubbard, 408, 22
3 Marion "Farmor Daughter" Inglis, 405, 24
4 "To Scarry" Skarrup, 393, 22
5 The Suzi and Doreen Show, 379, 21

2 comments:

  1. Where is Woody Hayes when you need him?! I need a drink.



    The world of football will always have a ‘sweet spot’ for the Big 12.



    I am now headed for therapy and I have to repay “½ time” my $20. entry fee.



    Vicki ‘I not afraid; I am a loser’ Schlicker

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Tie that is not possible we need a playoff with this crappy system we will never know who the real rockybowler is. Any suggestions

    ReplyDelete